Universality of life
Of the appearance of
the life to her dispersal in the galaxy
Prof. R. Raynal
Dr of the university of Toulouse,
1: Go for the life!
We are all extraterrestrials: the galactic origin
of the molecules of the alive.
2 - Autopsy of the life
"Our" world : a bacterial world
- polymers, a structure
- Information traffic in the cells
- shape, it is function!
- A strange and very badly known liquid: water
an energy dynamics
- Reproduction, a fate
- A iconoclast hypothesis: only protein
- ARN's world
- Our ancestors, the minerals: a " stony dawn " at
the dawn of the life
- The invaders
- Life comes moreover...
Act 3 Life histories
- Why to limit itself to bacteria?
- Departure point: young solar system
- Dusts, suppliers of organic matter
The polymerisation adventures
- At the surface of the telluric
- In aqueous environment, some
peptides forms spontaneously
- In the warm zones, in high
- In the contact of the various
- In the atmosphere of jovian planets
Synthesis of nucleic acids
- On and in the interplanetary dusts
- The forming of biologic polymers
meets several problems
- How to escape to the fatal dilution?
- But where from comes the ARN?
- How to feed?
- Stony architects are the builders of
- Water, a recurring problem
- Emergence of the life is emergence
- The Riboworld
- Detention and reproduction are two
- Portrait robot of the ancestors
4: life is a chain reaction at galactic scale
Bacteria in space
The solar system, a nutrient
- Would Be we all Martians?
- Mars, serious candidate for
- Allen Hill 's controversy
- Jovian planets, a paradise for light
- Europe, a buried ocean?
- Titan, a world in future...
- Comets, lifes's porters ?
The isobiologic galactic area
- life is a chain reaction at galactic
- Has there it other intelligent
lifeforms close to us?
- Life and intelligence, contingencies
- Underestimated role for the patches
- The homesickness of matter
- The homesickness of life